- Space and Time
- From bulk to nano
- Quality of Life
- Technological innovation
- Measurement Units
- Research Projects
- PhD in Metrology
- Internships and theses
- "Study and characterisation of nanoparticles for biomedical applications: hyperthermia and hysteresis losses"
- "Quantum technologies in quantum optics"
- "Modelling analysis of magnetic nanoparticles and nanostructured magnetic systems for biomedical applications"
- "Modelling analysis of miniaturized magnetic field sensors for magnetic nanoparticle detection"
- "Modelling analysis to support micro/nanoscale traceable magnetic field measurements"
- "Wave-front stability and aberration analysis for LISA gravitational-wave antenna"
First footer menu
Second footer menu
Last modified: 03/06/2017 - 11:32